The all-Russian competition for the best multifunctional center of Russia was established in 2014 on the initiative of the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev. The objectives of the competition are to identify the best practices of the organization of public and municipal services on the principle of "one window" in the subjects of the Russian Federation, as well as the most effective employees of multifunctional centers.
The competition was held in four categories:
- "The best universal MFC specialist»,
- "The best MPC" (estimated in two categories: category I (MFC which have at least 20 maintenance windows), category II (MFC which have less than 20 maintenance windows);
- "The best practices in human resources management in MFC»,
- "The best practice in MFC Informatization".
A total of 177 applications were submitted to the competition in 2014, representing 118 centers of state and municipal services from 61 regions of the country. Applications were submitted by the subjects of the Russian Federation, as a rule, by the results of the regional stage of the competition. 167 applications were admitted to the all-Russian competition.
The award ceremony took place on March 19, 2015 at the plenary session "The results of the project on the creation of the MFC network" of the all-Russian forum of state and municipal services. Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev presented the winners with the gratitude of the Russian Government for their contribution to the work on improving the provision of state and municipal services.
- IVANOVA Irina Maximovna - a leading specialist of the branch office "Priozersk" of the MFC of the Leningrad region;
- KOMISSAROVA Anna Vladimirovna - a legal counsel of the branch office of the MFC in the Leninsky district of Voronezh;
- MURTAZINA Albina Munirovna - a chief specialist of the MFC of the Orenburg region;
- TULKINA Elena Mikhailovna - a senior expert of the MFC Octyabrsky district of Kirov region;
- CHUB Larisa Alexandrovna - a specialist in working with the applicants of the MFC of the Murmansk region.
- Authorized by MFC of Rostov region;
- MFC of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
- Authorized by the Lipetsk region MFC.
- MFC of the Altai territory;
- MFC of Taganrog, Rostov region.
- MFC of the Altai territory - in the category "The best MFC" category 1;
- MFC of the Republic of Bashkortostan - in the category "The best MFC" category 1;
- The MFC branch office "Centralny" of Perm region, Perm - in the category "The best MFC" 1 category;
- MFC of Pervomaisky district of Kirov, Kirov region - in the category "The best MFC" 2 category;
- The MFC branch office of the Ostrogozhsk city,Voronezh region in the nomination "The best MFC" in 2 category.
The finalists of the competition were awarded with the gratitude of the Minister of economic development of the Russian Federation for the success in the organization of public and municipal services.