The Ministry of economic development has submitted a proposal to the Government to amend the Federal law on public services.
The draft law was developed as part of the implementation of the national program "Digital economy" and is aimed at implementing the following new principles for the provision of state and municipal services:
1. Proactivity. With the consent of the applicant, the authority will be able to perform all the necessary preliminary actions so that the citizen can receive the service at the time of the occurrence of a life event. For example, after birth registration, the child will be" automatically " registered and / or enrolled in a kindergarten; when a citizen reaches the age of 45, the citizen will receive a message that his new passport is ready – you only need to bring a fresh photo and pick it up.
2. Multichannel. To existing channels of interaction the draft law offers the possibility of organizing the process of applying for services through non-governmental organizations: for example, it will be possible to issue services using the infrastructure of a bank or the Russian Post, in the office of the Bureau of medical and social expertise or “Rostelecom”, if such a decision is made by the Government.
3. The register model. Most services will result in an entry in the registry. Now you will not be issued a document that can be lost, damaged, or taken illegally. To check the information in the register, other authorities will also not require the applicant to present the specified document – only the information contained in it will be required. In practice, when applying for other services, the Ministry of economic development suggests that you refuse to submit the documents themselves and switch to specifying the number of the registry entry, as now we only specify the SNILS number or ITN. For example, you can use the number to see whether social benefits are assigned to a citizen.
4. Digital administrative regulations. The process of providing each service will be clearly systematized in the information system, and all the possible options for its provision will be described. For example, for each type of applicant (a citizen of retirement age or a mother with many children), a clear list of necessary documents, terms and features of receiving the service will be established. This information will be publicly available and easy for potential applicants to obtain.
5. Development of "Digital MFC". The document assumes separate offices of the MFC or a dedicated area in the current center, equipped with "guest" computers and other necessary equipment. The main task of such MFCS is to provide citizens with the opportunity to receive public services and services in electronic form. To do this, consultants will work in the premises of digital centers, they will help you register on the portal of public services, get the necessary service in electronic form, use electronic registers of departments or services.
"The adoption of the bill will allow us to organize the provision of public services at a new level," said Alexey Khersontsev Deputy Minister and State Secretary –. The proposed approaches will ensure comfortable and fast receipt of public services.