The Ministry of economic development has prepared a draft law that proposes to expand the list of areas where licenses (permits) will be extended automatically. The initiatives were developed jointly with the Ministry of transport, the Ministry of labor, the Ministry of energy, Rostourism and other interested agencies. The document provides for changes to a number of Federal laws to take urgent measures aimed at ensuring sustainable economic development and preventing the consequences of the spread of a new coronavirus infection.
In particular, it is proposed:
- extending the validity of permits for taxi operations. Currently there are about 450 thousand such permits;
- extending the validity of a number of permits in the tourism sector (certificates of classification of hotels, ski trails, beaches, certificates of accreditation of organizations that classify hotels, ski trails, beaches), which expire in 2020. The measure is expected to affect 1,515 hotels and free up funds for them in the total amount of 75.8 million rubles.
- extending the validity period of the results of the special assessment of working conditions, which expires between April and September 2020. According to the estimates of the Ministry of labor of Russia, about 32 thousand results of the special assessment of working conditions will expire during this period;
- extending the validity of expert certificates for the right to perform work on a special assessment of working conditions issued from April 20, 2015 to September 20, 2015. According to the Ministry of labor of Russia, it is planned to extend the validity of 1222 certificates;
- extending the period of training on labor protection or verification of knowledge of labor protection requirements for employees of organizations, which expires in the period from April to September 2020. According to the Social Insurance Fund for 2019, there are more than 3 million organizations in the Russian Federation with an average number of employees of more than 49 million people;
- extending the validity period of certification of emergency services and rescue units. According to the Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation, more than 12 thousand rescuers and about 300 emergency services and rescue units are certified by the Ministry's certification commissions during the year.