The action plan in the area of "Personnel and education" of the program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation" was approved at a meeting of the Government Commission on the use of information technologies to improve the quality of life and business environment on February 9, 2018. The Agency for strategic initiatives, which is the center of competence in this area, the Ministry of economic development of Russia, the working group on "Personnel and education" with the participation of 150 representatives of the expert community took part in the development of the plan.
The plan provides for the implementation of more than 170 measures aimed at the development of human capital. This includes the development of the new forms of education for personnel in the digital economy, and the development of "digital literacy" among the general population, and the significant increase in the number of students in it areas.
The plan provides for the achievement of the following 5 main objectives:
- a creation of a system of motivation of citizens to develop the necessary competencies and participate in the development of the digital economy of Russia;
- a formation of the education system that meets the new challenges, promotes the comprehensive development of students, prepares competent personnel for the digital economy;
- a creation of the key conditions for the training of digital economy personnel;
- an involvement of the employers in staff development with the regard to the requirements of the digital economy;
- a creation of conditions for the implementation of the direction "Personnel and education" of the program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation".