Credit and monetary relations are the most important part of the economic sphere of the state. Citizens and organizations take loans from the bank, providing a guarantee or property as a deposit, acquire bank guarantees, make payments to partners, insure their lives and property. At the same time, a significant part of the financial services requires mandatory collection of various kinds of information from the client.
The connection of credit institutions licensed by the Bank of Russia to the Unified system of interdepartmental electronic interaction (SIEI) allows banks to receive the necessary documents and information not from customers, but from the authorized executive bodies, state off-budget funds of the Russian Federation and other organizations.
Thus, the reduction of the list of documents requested by the Bank from citizens and organizations allows to optimize the credit process by reducing material and time costs and increasing the convenience in the provision of banking services.
The legal basis for integrating the private sector into the system of interdepartmental interaction is represented by the changes introduced by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from October 2, 2017 № 1202 in the regulatory legal acts containing bases of information exchange, carried out with the help of SIEI between the information systems of authorities and organizations at the purpose of providing state and municipal services, documents (information) located in the state and other information systems, including the use of a single portal of public and municipal services (functions).
In the relation to the banking community of the Ministry of economic development of Russia the following materials were prepared and adopted :
- an order № 1471-R of the Government of the Russian Federation from August 15, 2012, which approved the list of documents (information), the exchange of which between the Federal Executive authorities, state non-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation, credit institutions, the Bank of Russia, the state Corporation "Deposit insurance Agency" can be carried out using a single system of interdepartmental electronic interaction;
- an order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 2147-R from October 3, 2017, which expanded the list of documents (information), the exchange of which is carried out with the use of SIEI and established the terms of the beginning of the provision of information within the framework of the interdepartmental information interaction in electronic form, including the terms of the development of interdepartmental electronic interaction cards and approval of the formats for the provision of documents (information) specified in the list.
The list approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 15, 2012 № 1471-O, contains 35 documents (information), which are grouped into 4 sections on the subject composition of owners and consumers of information.
A working document regulating the composition of information, the procedure for requesting and receiving a response through the SIEI within the framework of interdepartmental information interaction is the Map of interdepartmental interaction (MII). It determines the owner of the information, the format of the document (information), the composition of the request information and the composition of the response information, the list of recipients of information. The initiator of the preparation of MII can be not only the owners of the relevant information, but also the potential recipients of the information. After the approval by the forming body (information holder) and if necessary by the higher Executive body, the MII is examined by the Ministry of economic development of Russia and the Ministry of communications of Russia, and after the approval of the sub-Commission of the Government of the Russian Federation it is placed in the FSRS - Federal state register of state and municipal services (functions). The deadline for the development of MII from the list approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 15, 2012 № 1471-O, for the Federal Executive authorities and state extra-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation is set to December 1, 2017.
The Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation carried out the work on methodological support of the transition to interdepartmental information cooperation in the provision of documents (information) to credit institutions, including the process of preparation and approval of MII. In particular, there were developed some methodological recommendations on the organization and ensuring the transition to interdepartmental cooperation, which determine:
- the procedure for ensuring transition to interagency cooperation;
- the procedure for providing consulting and methodological support to bodies and organizations.
Besides, the methodology of preparation and approval of maps of interagency cooperation was developed, which was approved by the Subcommission of the government of the Russian Federation (report from 19.10.2017) that contains:
- recommendations on the organization of the process of designing and updating MII based on the register of MII;
- recommendations for filling in the information that makes up the description of the MII;
- the procedure for the examination of the Ministry of economic development and the Russian Ministry of communications of MII approval at the meeting of the Subcommission of the Government of the Russian Federation;
- the procedure for connecting consumers of documents (information) to the e-government infrastructure.
In order to optimize the provision of banking services to the citizens and organizations as an integral part of the state policy on the systematic transition to the information society, the work on the further integration of credit institutions into the system of interdepartmental interaction continues.
Based on the consolidated requests of a number of key Russian banks in order to obtain a standard information required for the provision of financial services, some certain suggestions have been prepared in order to expand the list of documents (information) that credit institutions will be able to receive and send through the SIEI.
As a part of the exchange of the new documents (information), it is planned to additionally involve several Federal Executive bodies, The Federal notary chamber in the interdepartmental interaction with banks, as well as to expand the list of information from Federal Executive bodies and state extra-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation that are already involved in the interdepartmental information exchange with the credit organizations.