In accordance with the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from December 22, 2012 № 1376 "On approval of the rules of the organization of the multifunctional centers of public and municipal services" the functioning of the automated information system of MFC (AIS MFC) in the multifunctional center for the provision of public and municipal services is provided.
In order to form the common approaches to the process of informatization of the activities of the MFC, the Ministry of economic development of Russia developed methodological recommendations on the functioning of the information systems of the MFC, security measures, communication channels to ensure the electronic interaction with the Federal Executive authorities, state extra-budgetary funds, Executive bodies of state power of the subjects of the Russian Federation, local authorities in the provision of state and municipal services. Currently, the average level of compliance with the MFC methodical recommendation is more than 80 %.
Besides, within the framework of the state program "Information society (2011-2020)" the Ministry of economic development of Russia introduced a comprehensive IT - infrastructure of the MFC network, including:
- a Federal register of state and municipal services (functions), which is currently the main source of data for information systems used for the provision of state and municipal services;
- an automated information analytical system for monitoring the quality of public services (IAS MQPS), which allows citizens to evaluate public services through the personal mobile phones, terminals, other devices and the Internet;
- an automated information system for monitoring the development of the MFC network, which accumulates the data necessary for the organization and monitoring of the MFC network in all subjects of the Russian Federation, which also allows to make a rating of the subjects of the Russian Federation on the basis of their achievement of the necessary indicators.
- an information system for monitoring the activities of the MFC, which provides automated collection and analysis of the information based on data from the MFC systems, which allows to monitor all service providing processes and the achievement of targets in real time. In addition, the system has developed a functional tool for the implementation of public control. Currently, a project of integration of MFC information systems to the information system for monitoring the activities of MFC is being implemented.
Ensuring the implementation of the whole complex of measures for the informatization of the MFC allowed to guarantee a quality provision of all the services in the "universal operator" mode, significantly increase the capacity of the MFC and ensure the control of the entire process of the applicant's documents.
The requirements for integration of AIS MFC with the external information systems are given on the following resources:
- a state information system on state and municipal payments (section " Formats of interaction of SIS SMP with the information systems of participants»);
- a federal state information system of interdepartmental electronic interaction (section " Regulations, instructions, document templates»);
- an information and analytical system for monitoring the quality of public services;
- a federal state information system "The unified system of the identification and authentication in the infrastructure ensuring information and technological interaction of information systems used for rendering state and municipal services in electronic form" (USIA).
The Ministry of economic development of Russia also ensures the coordination of work of departments on the development and commissioning of electronic services necessary for the organization of electronic interaction with the MFC. Currently, some services have been developed, through which interaction with the MFC is carried out in the provision of 29 socially important public services. In some cases this allowed to completely abandon the paper interaction of the MFC and agencies in the provision of these services.
In accordance with the lists of public services approved by the Government of the Russian Federation on September 27, 2011 № 797, the departments should organize the electronic interaction with the MFC in order to provide 37 public services (excluding 2 public services provided in the MFC as an experiment – "State registration of birth" and "State registration of death"). Currently, the possibility of electronic interaction with the MFC is fully organized by the FSCB of Russia, the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation, the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation, the Federal Property Management Agency.