The competition was held in accordance with the order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated July 5, 2014 № 1235-o.
The winners were determined in three categories:
- "The best universal MFC specialist»;
- "Best MFC" category I (MFC which have at least 20 maintenance windows), category II (MFC which have less than 20 maintenance windows);
- "The best MFC informatization practice".
In total, 135 applications from 64 subjects of the Russian Federation were received for the competition in 2016, 124 of them were admitted to the main stage.
The largest in the number of applications was the nomination "The best universal specialist MFC", in which the regions have nominated 58 candidates. The final assessment of the participants based on the results of consideration of questionnaires, photo and video presentations, as well as of individual interviews with representatives of the Ministry of economic development of Russia, the Pension Fund of Russia, the Federal tax service of Russia and the Project office, during which the level of professional competence of candidates, their personal qualities that are necessary for work were evaluated.
- BAGLAEVA Nadezhda Vlasimirovna(Yaroslavl region);
- BELASHKOVA Olesya Aleksandrovna (Voronezh region);
- KOROSTELEVA Irina Vasilievna (Tambov region);
- SVYATOV Ivan Sergeevich (Novosibirsk region);
- CHERNOVA Olga Alexandrovna (Chuvash Republic).
16 regions were submitted in the nomination "The best practice of Informatization of MFC". They were evaluated by several dozens of criteria, including compliance with the requirements of the regulatory framework, the number of services provided by AIS MFC, integration with Federal and regional information systems, etc.
- MFC of Voronezh region;
- MFC of Rostov region;
- MFC Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
To determine the winners in the nomination "The best MFC" 50 centers of state and municipal services and their activities were analyzed. Each applicant for the title of the best MFC of the country presented a description of the project implemented on the basis of the center to improve the activities of the institution. The project materials were taken into account in determining the strongest among the centres of categories I and II. Separately mentioned projects of the MFC, which did not become the winners of I and II categories. In total, 50 projects were presented in various fields: personnel management, organization of providing a range of services for clients ' life situations, services for business, popularization of receiving state and municipal services in electronic form, quality management of customer service, etc. Following the results of the consideration by the competition Commission, 14 participants were nominated in three categories.
- among the I category MFC (MFC which have at least 20 maintenance windows) - 3 centers from the Voronezh region, the Republic of Bashkortostan and Dagestan;
- among category II MFC (MFC which have less than 20 maintenance windows) - 3 centers from Primorsky region, Irkutsk and Kirov regions;
- the MFC of Lipetsk, Moscow, Rostov, Tomsk, Tula, Tyumen regions, Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug and the city of St. Petersburg were awarded for the projects implemented in the centers.
The winners of the contest "The best multifunctional center of Russia" were awarded with the gratitude of the Government of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation at the all-Russian forum of the centers of state and municipal services, held on September 14-15, 2017 in Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad region. The awards were presented by the Minister of economic development Maxim Oreshkin.